When you visit our firm, you'll notice a poem called "What is a Customer?". And these are placed throughout as a reminder for all of us to remember we are here to serve you during the most difficult times of you life. And we, as a team, live by it.
What is a Customer?
- A customer is the most important person ever in this office…in person or by mail.
- A customer is not dependent on us…we are dependent on him.
- A customer is not an interruption of our work…He is the purpose of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him…he is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so
- A customer is not an outsider to our business…he is a part of it
- A customer is not a cold statistic…he is a flesh-and-blood human being with feelings and emotions like your own, and with biases and prejudices
- A customer is not someone to argue or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a customer
- A customer is a person who brings us his wants. It is our job to handle them profitably to him and to ourselves.
Author: Anonymous / Unknown